DODGE DRIVE EVENT
Join us Monday, August 29th from 2PM to 6PM ET or Tuesday, August 30th 2PM to 6PM ET at Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway for our Dodge Drive Event presented by Dodge and Radford Racing School. With help from Tony Stewart Racing, as well as Radford Racing School and Dodge Thrill Ride instructors, you’ll have a unique opportunity to experience the driving capabilities of five high performance Dodge models: Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Charger Scat Pack, Durango SRT Hellcat, and Durango SRT 392 AWD.
- Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
- Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody
- Charger Scat Pack
- Durango SRT Hellcat
- Durango SRT 392 AWD
- You may only register for one day. Please complete the form below for the day you would like to attend
- Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis
- Participants must be a minimum of 21 years old to drive
- Approved participants will receive an email from a Dodge Drive Event representative with event details
- Once a drive event is filled, the next 10 registrants to sign up will be placed on a Wait List. You will be notified by email if you are placed on the Wait List. In the event of a cancellation, those on the Wait List will be notified by a Dodge Drive Event representative up to 24 hours before the event
As we all know, weather can sometimes be unpredictable, but we have a great event planned and will adapt our activities to accommodate. We will be able to offer a drive event to all who sign up on Thursday, rain or shine. This means if rain is forecasted for Thursday, please feel free to come on Wednesday instead, if your schedule allows. If there is rain on Thursday, we will be forced to shorten or cancel the event depending on track conditions. Leading up to the event we will be monitoring the weather and will update all participants via email of any changes.